✓ Higher in Omega-3
✓ Higher in ALA, EPA & DHA
✓ Natural Sweetness
✓ Smoother texture
✓ Ocean-fresh Taste
✓ Hormone Free
✓ Antibiotic free
✓ Formalin free
✓ 100% Fresh & Natural
Recipe: Steamed St John’s Sea Bass
1. Slice two diagonal cuts into the thick fillet or whole St John’s Sea Bass.
2. Scatter fresh ginger on a wide porcelain bowl, place the sea bass in the center and scatter mushrooms around bowl.
3. Place some Chinese parsley on top of the fish and Salted Plum if preferred. Drizzle with 2 tablespoon sesame oil and 0.5 teaspoon sea salt.
4. Bring the water in a steamer or a wok to boil, then place the dish to steam on high heat for 12-15 minutes.
5. When the dish is ready to be served, garnish with remaining parsley and serve with rice.